Compliments - yes they do work!

Always pay attention to your girl's appearance. She's used to hearing guys tell her she's hot, or sexy -- but  when a guy notices (& compliments her) on a new outfit or hairdo, she takes notice!

A common thing I like to do  with strippers is exactly this --  since most guys are eyeing the girl when she's practically naked, I take note when the girls are putting on "clothes" and heading outside for a break -- "Hey, you look incredibly cute in that dress", or, "you have a great sense of style tonight".. etc.    
 One of my recent stripper 'seductions' (see stripclubadventures.com) was using this exact technique.  I practically ignored this girl when she was on stage, but when she later walked past me in a cute little sun dress to go outside for a smoke, I tossed out the "wow, you look incredibly cute in that dress" line.  She stopped dead in her tracks, gave me a slightly confused look and sat down with me.  A few minutes later and we had plans for the next day.  Complimenting her on her dress immediately snapped her out of 'stripper mode' and stirred her interest.  
Give it a try next time you're out -- compliment on something she has taken the time to do - her hair, clothes, etc.    She's tired of hearing "hey you're hot" and "hey beautiful".. those are compliments that don't work.


Want more great ideas for approaching and turning her on?
Check out the ebook "Bang!" by Roosh (click here).

No comments:

Post a Comment